Monday, July 8, 2024

Monday and a Trip to Independence

I was up at my usual early time...around 4:00AM. Today I will go to Independence and see if I can get some service on my hearing aide.The right one is the one that is not working. It needs a rubber tip to get into my ear. I am out of those tips. 

I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

I opened the front door to three cats so I took out some dishes with both wet and dry cat food..Some of them are still eating and some have not come over yet.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 86 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy. Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and  sunny, Thursday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 97 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! No rain this week! Lots of cloudy and sunny!

More Later...

 

No comments: