Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday and Church

 I was up early. as usual. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, four cats were out there waiting for their breakfast..I fixed it...both dry cat food and wet cat food, Now I am out of both and will need to go to Dollar General and buy more later today.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Here it is.

Today is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and AM thunderstorms and  Wednesday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 95 degrees and sunny and Saturday is to be 96 degrees and sunny. That's the week! Three days of rain and the rest partly cloudy or sunny.

More Later... I still need to go to Dollar General and buy more cat food...both dry and wet.

We had a good service at church this morning. Leslie had a good sermon and John's foot appears to be better. He has an appointment with the doctor in Bartlesville tomorrow to have it checked out..

No comments: