Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday and Lots of Cats

 I was up at 5:30AM this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door there were four cats waiting there for their breakfasts. I took several bowls of cat food out to them and they ate hungrily. 

There was Blondie, Grey, Blackey and Whitey and one or two small black kittens. 

It took awhile but I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 99 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 100 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 100 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. No rain but lots of hot weather.

More Later...It's 7:41 AM now

I went to Gabbies for lunch and later at supper time I went to Copan Restaurant for supper. I was sitting at the back booth in the main area of the restaurant, I ordered my usual...a cup of vegetable beef soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie. As usual, it was very good. I set my card out to get the bill but none came. The waitress said a family sitting across from me had paid for my dinner. I  was very grateful for their help since I had been sitting there admiring their two little blond girls. Every once in awhile someone does that. It' s probably because I am alone. I always appreciate their generosity.

It's 7:04PM now.

 

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It makes folks feel good to help you a little. Keep smiling.