Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday and a Good Night's Sleep

I was up at 5:00AM this morning and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't opened the front door yet. I will do that next. I have caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. 

Today is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. Tomorrow is to be 75 degrees and PM Showers, Sunday is to be 78 degrees and Thunderstorms, Monday is to be 88 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 99 degrees and  mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 99 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Only three days of showers or Thunderstorms now instead of five.

More Later... 

When I finally opened the front door, I found four cats waiting for their breakfast. They were Blondie, Whitey, Blacky and Grey. I took their food out to them through the garage and they are eating now.

More Even Later...

No comments: