Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday and Several Cats for Breakfast

I slept well last night and was up and dressed and made my bed  by 5:00AM. I got myself ready for the day and when I opened the front door there were several cats waiting for their breakfasts.There was Whitey, Blondie, Grey, and a small black kitten all out there waiting for their breakfasts.  I had some of mine too. I had my Chai Latte but no breakfast bar. I will have to go to Dollar General when they open and buy some more.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here it is.Today is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 75 degrees and showers, Sunday is to be 79 degrees and rain, Monday is to be  87 degrees and Thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and AM Thunderstorms. That's the week! More rain that we badly need. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Five days of rain! Today and tomorrow are the only days without rain or showers.

More Later..

I have read almost all day. I did go out for breakfast and lunch. Eggbert's for breakfast and Copan for lunch.

More Even Later...

 

 

No comments: