Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sunday and Coffee Cake for Church

It's 3:22AM and I am having trouble with the furnace. I woke up cold and put the furnace on "on" but it is taking a long time to heat up the apartment. I have been up several times to try to get it warm in here. It appears to be running now but it is taking a time to get the apartment warm.. It is up to 76 degrees now according to the thermostat.and still running.

I hope I don't have problems with the new furnace and the new stove and oven when I begin to bake my coffeecake later on this morning. I have printed off the instructions Stephen gave me by text so I would be able to use them later to bake that coffeecake for church.

I see the furnace finally went off so it must be up to 76 now.

More Later...

There were four cats waiting for their breakfast this morning. I made them each a bowl of dry and wet cat food...they ate and left. 

It's 8:52 AM and I will leave for church soon. I cleaned up their bowls .

I did just catch "the weather on the 8's". I will get that information on the blog before I leave.

Today is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be  99 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 100 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 98 degrees partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 90 degrees and AM showers. Saturday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week Only one day of rain and the rest partly cloudy or sunny.

More Even Later..

No comments: