Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept well last night and was up at 4:00AM or so. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door four cars were waiting for their breakfast.I fixed several bowls of wet as well as dry cat food and took it out through the garage. They dug right in...very hungry.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Here it is. Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 90 degrees partly cloudy, Friday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 75 degrees and rain Sunday is to be 82 degrees and thunderstorms, Monday is to be 92 degrees and AM showers. A couple of days of rain and lots of hot weather.

I will go to Coffeyville today and go to the bank and get some cash, get my hair done and go to the Coffeyville library and get some books and later go to the senior center and play Bunco from 1:00PM until 3:00PM.That's the day!

More Later..

No comments: