Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday and Lots of Cats

 I slept well last night and was up early as usual. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. There were five cats waiting for their breakfast this morning.  There was Blondie, Grey, Whitey Blackie and a small black kitten. It took me two trips out front to get enough cat food out there for them. 

A couple of them are still eating but some are finished and gone. I took my trash and Stephen's to the curb. This is the day the trash people come and pick it up. Benton, his grandson, did come and mow yesterday. Everything looks nice now. He does a good neat job.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Today is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 102 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 94 degrees and  sunny  and that's the day I get my hair done and we play Bunco at the senior center in Coffeyville from 1:00PM until 3:00PM..Thursday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, 88 degrees and Friday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to 88 degrees and partly cloudy and Sunday is to be 91 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! Lot's of sunny and partly cloudy and only one afternoon of AM showers. 

Now I'd better go get those cat bowls in and cleaned up. Tomorrow I get those rear shocks done at the Main Street shop.

More Later... 

I have just taken my bath and it is 7:31PM. I have watched several shows of MASH..,including  some of the last ones. The old shows are on the ME channel #675 KTUL out of Tulsa. The weather channel is on channel 3.

No comments: