Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday and More Cats

I was up early as usual. it's 6:22AM now and I have been up an hour, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Later this morning I will go to Eggbert's and have breakfast.

When I opened the front door, I found four cats waiting for their breakfasts. Unfortunately I am out of wet cat food. I did the best I could to feed four cats with dry cat food and what little wet cat food I had.

There was Blondie, Whitey, Blackie  and Blue. They ate what they could and when they were out of food, they left. When Dollar General opens at 8:00AM, I will go buy some more wet cat food.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Mostly sunny and one cloudy day.

More Later..

  

No comments: