Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday and Better Sleep

I slept pretty well last night and was up early...about 6:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door I had three cats waiting for their breakfast. I had mine.. a breakfast bar and my Chai Latte. I fixed three bowls for the three cats. There was Blondie, Blackey and Whitey. They ate hungrily and I went to the den after I had mine and I saw "the weather on the 8's". Here it is for the week.

Today is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 87 degrees and  sunny, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, and Saturday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 95 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be 96 degrees and sunny....lots of sun and no rain next week. Only Mostly sunny and Partly cloudy

 That's the week!

More Later..

No comments: