Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday and Several Cats for Their Breakfast

I was up early again this morning and found four cats waiting for their breakfasts. I am out of dry cat food but at 8:00AM I will go to Dollar General and buy some more. They seem to like the variety.

I not only caught the cats but also "the weather on the 8's" Here it is.

Today is 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 98 degrees and sunny. Monday is to be 97 degrees and sunny. Tuesday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny,  Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny. Friday is to be 85 degrees and AM Thunderstorms. That's the week! Mostly sunny and a day of Thunderstorms on Friday.

More Later.

I went to Copan Restaurant for lunch. Then  I went to Dollar General and bought both dry and wet cat food. Then I came home and fixed all the cats some lunch too. In fact they have been back several times for more lunch.

I have read some and watched some TV too. I even made my coffee cake for tomorrow for lunch at church... an early lunch or a late breakfast. 

Stephen also thinks has grandson might want to mow tomorrow afternoon. Benton does such a good job!

I see the wind has come up and it is quite breezy out there

More even later..

No comments: