Thursday, August 22, 2024

Thursday and another Hot Day

 I was up early this morning but had slept well. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door I found several cats waiting for their breakfast. There was Blue, Blondie, Blackie and Whitey. I took their food out to them through the garage. I always have to be careful not to step on one of them. They are so ready for their breakfast they are under foot.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy,  Tomorrow is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny,  Saturday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny and Sunday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy . Wednesday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. If there are any more changes, I will alter this information. 

More Later.... 

I have gone back to reading my library book. I am waiting for  Mainstreet Auto and Tire to contact me. Sherry told me she would have her brother check out the strange noise the tires make when I drive slowly and only becomes quieter when I drive faster. I wonder if I am hearing the noise of wheel bearings. I won't know until I hear from Sherry.

More Later...

No comments: