Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Wednesday and a Hair Day

I slept well last night and was up at 4:45AM, made my bed, made myself up and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have a hair appointment at 9:00AM this morning in Coffeyville. It's 7:07 AM now so I have some time..

I watched the weather and opened the front door to four hungry cats There was Blackie, Blondie, Whitie and Grey. They ate until the were either full or the bowls were empty.

I also caught "the  weather on the 8's". Here it is.

Today is to be 86 degrees and AM Clouds and PM sunshine. Tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 97 degrees and  sunny, Tuesday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Lot's of sunshine and no rain for sure.

More Later...

No comments: