Friday, August 16, 2024

Friday and No Rain Yet

I slept pretty well last night although it is pretty early to be up at.4:05AM. I haven't dressed yet but will as soon as I can get this blog started. I worked very hard to try to get through to the bank last night . I don't recall if  I ever got that completely done. My eldest son, Keith, downloaded himself to my computer from Germany and finally got the bank on to my computer. I hope I can get that done today. I did print off a bank statement so I must have.

More Later...Now I will get dressed and ready for my  day.

I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 4:48AM now. I haven't been in the living room to check on the cats yet. That's the next thing on the agenda.

More Later... There were four cats out there waiting for their breakfast so I filled three bowls and took them out through the garage. They ate their fill and are still hanging around just in case there is more.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:

Today will be 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy,   Wednesday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 89 degrees and sunny...no rain this week...and we could use some more!

More Later: Blondie was one of the four cats out front waiting for their breakfast. There was Whitey, Blackie and Grey too. Later even Blondie.

More Even Later ....

I rewrote the check for Northern Oklahoma Dermatology and took it to the post office and while there I bought more stamps. For some reason, I had lost the last ones I had bought. 

Getting old is no fun!

No comments: