Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday and Poor Sleep and Perhaps Raining.

For some reason I slept restlessly last night. I was awake at 12:56AM. The laptop computer was still lit up even earlier. I got up and turned it off. Then I couldn't sleep restfully. Finally at 12:58AM, I just got up.. The temperature in the apartment was 74 degrees and set at 44 degrees and on "heat"..It was not hot in the apartment but it was comfortable enough. I just couldn't sleep.

Finally at 1:05 AM, I just got  up. I hear thunder outside. so I guess it's either raining or at least just thundering. I may take some more melatonin and try to go back to sleep.. It's way too early to get up.

More Later... I looked and it's just thundering at this point..

I got up early as usual and got my bed made and myself ready for the day. 

I fed four cats and when they finished, they left the doorway area. I washed their bowls and put them away.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" Here it is.

Today is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Tomorrow is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny Monday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny and Friday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy.  Today has a 20% chance of rain.

That's the week. Benton will mow on Sunday afternoon. I heard from his grandfather last night with that information by text. 

More Even Later...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am sorry you slept so poorly.