Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday and Rain and Cats

I slept well last night. I was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am doing some wash this morning. Mostly towels. I have had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. When I opened the front door. I had two cats waiting for their breakfast..Blondie and Grey. I took it out to them through the garage. So far, those two are all I have fed.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Here it is for the week.Today is to be 88 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 100 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 94 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 96 degrees and  sunny, Saturday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, and Sunday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Three days of rain and three of sunny and one of partly cloudy, Thank goodness Benton mowed yesterday!

More Later...

No comments: