Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuesday and Rain Again

I slept fairly well last night and was up at 5:35AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.  When I opened the front door, I had five cats waiting for their breakfast. I didn't have any dry cat food so I fed them all wet cat food. I will get more dry when Dollar General opens at 8:00AM.There was Blondie, Blue, two small grey kittens and Whitey.

I did get "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 90 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 100 degrees and sunny. Thursday is to be 97 degrees and Isolated Thunderstorms,  Friday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny, and Monday is to be 93 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Only two days of rain this next week. One of them is today. The other one is Thursday.

More Later..

No comments: