Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sunday and Another Coffee Cake

I slept fitfully last night and was up at 5:45AM I knew I had my coffeecake to make today and use my new stove/oven to bake it. 

When I opened the front door. I found 4 cats waiting for their breakfasts. I took their bowls out through the garage and they ate and are nearly finished now. I am too. I have had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar.

I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day and started working on my Blog. I even caught "the  weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 78 degrees and showers. Monday is to be 91 degrees and AM showers,  Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 99 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 95 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, and Friday is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny. Saturday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy That's the week next week. Four days of rain or showers, The rest is mostly sunny or partly cloudy.

More Later... 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Lookalike the weather is heating up again!