Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Again

Well, it's Thursday again and I had virtually no work today. I had a job that I was supposed to have done this morning but the afternoon worker did it instead. I imagine they did not leave her any work either.

I came home after work and picked up my brother-in-law to go to Independence with me. We had lunch at Big Cheese and then I got my hair done and he got a haircut after she put me under the dryer. Afterward we stopped by the church and hung a note on the window that the services will be at our campgrounds on Sunday.

Then I came home and worked on the list for the Ministerial Alliance. I bought a newspaper for my son in Iraq and got it in the mail. He wants to have his photo taken with it in Iraq under the "where in the world" caption.

This evening I will stay home and watch TV if I can find anything to watch.

More later...

Well, I kept falling asleep in my chair and just decided to go to bed about 9:45.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Thanks mom for the paper,

Margie's Musings said...

You bet! I don't know how long it will take to get there.