Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Monday

The forecast today is for partly cloudy skies. Last night they were forecasting large hail with rain today. It changed overnight.

Yesterday I heard from Replacements.com about my broken dishes. A few weeks ago, when I was entertaining the Living the Questions group, a shelf came down in my kitchen cabinets and five saucers and three cereal bowls were broken. Those dishes have been out of stock since the middle 70's. My grandchildren broke a couple of cereal bowls years ago and I was able to replace them at that site. Now I was able to order my three cereal bowls and I'm still waiting for them to find my five saucers. I ordered the cereal bowls yesterday. If I can find those five saucers, I will have a full set again.

I am baking my cakes this morning for the Christian Church in Independence. They will cool while I am at work and I will ice them this evening when I get off work. I just got the yellow cake out of the oven but the chocolate cake needs to bake a few more minutes.

Yesterday right after church, I went out to my grandson's house for Maia's second birthday party. She got a lot of neat gifts. I gave her one of those Hallmark books that makes sounds as you read the book and push buttons. She was quite taken with it. I had a sinus headache so I only stayed an hour. It was a family only party this year. She is such a cute kid.

No comments: