Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Birthday Party

Today I had church school and church. Afterward Bob A. brought me home and I picked up my car and went out to my grandson's house for a birthday party for my great granddaughter, Maia. It was her second birthday. She was so cute!

She got a lot of nice toys and even a playhouse complete with stove. She also got a lot of nice clothing. I gave her a book that makes the noises that the book talks about. She seemed to really enjoy that too.

They served pizza and ice cream cake and ice cream.

I came home after about an hour. My allergies were kicking in again. All that raking yesterday and today's wind didn't help. It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow and also may hail tomorrow. I would like to leave my car at home and take a cab to work. I sure don't want hail on my car.

Tonight I will watch my favorite TV show, Harry's Law, after 60 Minutes. By then it may be raining.

I think I will have yogurt for supper.

No comments: