Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Lenten Luncheon

Today I will spend the day checking out the contents of the microfilm in the office. We cannot destroy any old files until we are sure they are on file somewhere. I will leave a little early at noon to pick up Bob A. to go to the Lenten Luncheons. They are always good food and some good testimonies. I go in a little early every morning to make up the time I lose at these affairs.

I received my new pressure washer today. I will wait until Friday when I have some time to open the box and see how it goes together. I will use it to pressure wash my patio floor and front porch area. Then I will repaint the floors of both this spring.

We are to have rain until Friday. Luckily, Friday is my day off. By then the lawn will be too water soaked to mow.

I got up this morning to recall that I was out of milk and creamer. So I cooked an omelet instead and had a piece of toast for breakfast. That was different. I usually have oatmeal.

I have had a headache for several days. I have it again this morning. I think it's the pressure because my sinus' burn and that's where the headache is located. I'll take a couple of aspirin and get my mind off it.

I also have a PINCH meeting this evening at 5:30. This will be a big day.

More later...

No comments: