Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

O.K. Rain is nice but enough is enough. It's rained all day yesterday and will rain the rest of the week. We are under a flash flood watch. I have to take the cakes to Independence this morning and I will be doing it by myself. Bob A.'s car is in the garage this morning and he will not be able to go with me and help take them in. It will be raining as I do that. I will hold an umbrella with one hand and a cake with the other. How I will open the door, I don't have a clue. It will work out, I know. I will eat at Big Cheese after my hair appointment. Then I will come back to Coffeyville and go to work.

More later...

It worked out all right. By the time I got to Independence, the rain had let up considerably and I was able to get the cakes in just fine. It was a slow day at work but I managed to stay busy. I didn't eat at Big Cheese. I came home and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Tomorrow I will pick up my brother-in-law at 11:45 and we will go to the Lenten Luncheon again. Then afterward I will take him home and go on back to work.

No comments: