Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy Wednesday

I've changed my bed and done a load of laundry this morning and just finished baking cookies. It's just short of 8:00 now.

Friday I will need to go to the market and get the things I will need for Christmas dinner. I haven't had it here for four years.

Last night Bob and I watched another video. We watched the old "Home Alone" video Phyllis had recorded. It was just as funny this time around. We had watched "The Notebook" the night before and that was a little painful for Bob.

I don't know what we will watch this evening. Maybe it will be the old "Somewhere in Time". I am still waiting for the "The Help" to arrive. I had hoped to have it by now.

Inky, my outdoor cat, is in the garage now. He rushed in when I opened the garage door this morning. I think several neighbors may be feeding him besides myself. He likes to sleep next to my hot water tank on a swing cushion I have put there for him and an old rag rug on top of that. Missy hates him and hisses and spits every time she sees him in my garage. What a hostile cat.

I need to get some bird seed for my birds. We have a forecast of snow tonight. It isn't a big chance but it is a chance.

Bob called me just when I got off work last night and suggested we eat a small hamburger and a small shake at Brahms for supper so I met him there and that's what we did. Today we will have pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies and cottage cheese with pineapple. Then we will eat the other dishes of pudding and some of the new cookies for dessert.

More later...

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like a busy day for you. I'm sure it's nice to have Bob there to eat meals with occasionally and enjoy an evening together.
Your dinner sounds so good.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, balisha, it was. :)