Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busy Sunday

This will be a busy Sunday. I preside today and I feel really unprepared. I will look over my notes in a little while.

My e-mail is still down. I can send out but cannot receive e-mail. This has gone on since Friday afternoon and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I have talked to Cox Communications four times and they give me no more hope of a resolution to their problem, They say their mail server crashed.

I have spent the morning wrapping my Christmas gifts. I am not sending off any and have bought for just those who are to be at John and Leslie's for dinner Christmas Day. I started my buying in September because I knew I would not have much money to spend. I also sent out a few more Christmas cards. They won't go out until Monday morning. Above is a photo of my tree with the gifts around it.

I wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

More later.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

We got ours mom, thank you very much for the loving words

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, son. I love you very much!