Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Hair Appointment Day Again

This morning I will drive back up to Independence in about a half hour and get my hair done again. In this weather, my bangs just curl up like sausages and my head itches.

I don't exactly know what we will do for lunch. I imagine I will thaw some chicken and fix that with some potatoes and gravy and veggies. I have set the chicken down from the freezer.

I am very bored. Why, I don't know. I met Gay for lunch yesterday. I think it is the rain. Today I will go to exercise class after I get home from Independence and maybe go to Utopia for coffee after that. Who knows? Anyhow, I am sick of the rain.

More later...

I got ready to leave for Independence and Bob came over and offered to drive me there. He was afraid I would run into flooding or deer or some other catastrophe in the dark. I relented and let him. I was glad for the company too. The roads were open and tenth street road (the closest way) was open too. We took it coming back.

No comments: