Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday exercises

It's Wednesday again. How time flies! Later this morning at 9:00 we will go to exercises. But before we leave I will put my roast on to cook. By the time we get back, it should be done. I will put potatoes, onions and carrots in on it too. I still have cottage cheese so we will have some more of that too. I will make some pudding to go with our cookies for dessert.

Bob came over last evening to watch the news with me. After that he went home to watch his TV. He gets more channels then I do. I took my bath and watched an old movie on TV while I played solitaire with my laptop. About 9:00 or after, I went to bed. I did take an Aleve though.

My arms have been aching some again. I have just been putting up with it since it's been much better but last night I wanted a better night's sleep so I took an Aleve. I will ask the pharmacist for the paperwork with my new blood pressure med. It may have kicked in and started the arms aching again. It's a mystery.

It rained again last night. The river is full and out of it's banks. We have flood warnings out.

Tomorrow I will go to Cherryvale to meet Gay for lunch. I don't know whether Bob will go or not. Tony will not be coming. Bob can certainly go if he wants to. But we will have leftover roast and he can also just have that. I will ask him later.

No comments: