Monday, December 23, 2013

Cold Monday

I believe it said it was 16 degrees out there this morning.  Wow! And it was supposed to have been down to 7 degrees earlier.  I am not a winter person. I want to go to Restoration Studies Symposium the last of January and the first of February and I won't go if the weather is nasty.  That is disappointing. I always enjoy those things.

I slept until nearly five this morning and my cat, Missy did too. I turned the thermostat down so the room would be cool and that always helps me sleep better.

Today I will need to go to the market for just a couple of things. I'm out of milk and also half and half. I use that in my coffee in the morning. I also need to run by the bank and cash Bob's check for his season ticket to Silver Dollar City.  I ordered the cards with my debit card.

I will fix a tuna noodle casserole for lunch today. We will have a veggie and a salad with that and I may make up some crescent rolls I have here. I already have lemon pudding.  Anyhow, it should be an easy meal and a nourishing one.

Bob came over last evening and we watched 60 Minutes together. I was out of wine and cookies so we had nothing to munch on as we watched. When he left I took my bath and put on my pj's and stayed up until 9:30 or so before finally turning in.

We did take the gifts for Levi out to church yesterday afternoon. It was very crispy out there. 

Not much to report yet. More later....

No comments: