Friday, October 31, 2014

Exercise Friday Again

Today we will go to our exercise class again. Afterward I will come home and closer to noon, begin our lunch...Parmesan Chicken. Bob will bring a salad and we will have chopped broccoli with it . I already have pudding and cookies for dessert. We didn't eat the pudding yesterday because we were both full when we finished our lunch. I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. Bob came over last evening and we had a cookie with our wine. I opened the Moscato  after he finished off the little bit of Roscato.

It got quite a bit cooler last night and I slept through the night without waking up at all.What a great night's sleep!

The leaves are falling now. I spent some time yesterday morning raking and bagging leaves from our front yard and by afternoon, the yard was covered again.  It's a lost cause now. I may mow and mulch them this week. Mowing is about finished now. I may have to pull up all my flowers if we got a freeze last night.  I'll check when it gets light outside.

I have small snicker bars for the trick or treaters tonight. I will put  my porch light on and hope some come. We are on a dead end street so we may not have any. I am hoping Leslie will bring the girls by.

I see we have a possible Ebola patient in the Tulsa hospital now.  She definitely has malaria. The test for Ebola should be back today or Monday. It is slowly spreading.

More later.....

I had no trick or treaters last night. I stayed up until 9:00 and watched Dateline then I turned off the porch light and went to bed.  Bob went home shortly after 7:00 after having the wine and a cookie.

I put the candy away.