Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday and Exercises Again

I slept fairly well last night. It takes awhile for me to get back in the groove, I guess. Missy slept on the bed again. She wanted outside so badly last night she tried to drive me crazy meowing to go out. I finally convinced her that wasn't going to happen.

I had my biscuit and a cup of coffee this morning after I fed Missy her treats and put a little fresh   cat food in her dish.

I will attend exercise class this morning and afterward make some goulash for lunch. I will also cook some green beans and we will probably use Bob's cottage cheese with pineapple for our salad. I will also bake some garlic bread to go with it.

Right now I need to get the laundry in the dryer.....more later....

I did go to exercise class and  afterward came home to make goulash. It was good and we had green beans with it and jello salad with oranges in it. Afterward we ate our pudding with whipped cream.

After Bob went home I worked on Sunday's sermon some and also did the congregational newsletters.

My birthday is the 2nd of December and I have been wanting one of those Kuerig coffeemakers.and they are on sale ay Walmart so I went out there and bought my little bit of groceries and myself an early birthday gift of one of their 2.0 coffeemakers and some varied coffees and a rack to put them in.  I know...I know... it's a luxury but sometimes I just have to bite the bullet and do it.

I gave Bob what filters I had left and the rest of my hazelnut coffee.

Later Bob came over to watch the news and the Big Bang Theory reruns. After he left I took my bath and watched Antique Roadshow. Then I went to bed at 8:30. I was very tired for some reason.

Here are some photos from the Peace Colloquy I attended.
This is the president of our church. He led a discussion with the audience. To his left is the woman who is a part of the First Presidency of the church.
This is the representative from Bread for the World, whose organization was the recipient of the 2014 Peace Prize from our church.


No comments: