Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday and Breakfast

I didn't get good sleep last night. I had gone to bed at 9:00 and woke up at 1:00 AM. I just drifted on and off after that.  I finally got up at 5:00 AM.

Bob and I will go to Eggberts this morning for breakfast.  I will try to remember to buy a Journal. I don't know why because everything it it is in the Reporter or the Chronicle first. I do work the crossword puzzle.

Bob and I went to Haymaker's Furniture to look for him a smaller recliner for his new smaller apartment.  They were all too large so we went on to Independence to look at Messengers. They only had a small recliner made by Best. I don't know anything about Best since I have only had Laz Z Boy recliners. So we came back to Haymakers downtown store and looked there.  They did have a real good used one and he may buy it. His living room loveseat is wine and olive green plaid and that recliner was olive green. His carpet at the apartment is beige. That would work. He may take a pillow up there this morning and check the color out.

Bob is going to move in December.  He will pay for half a month the 18th of November so he can begin moving boxes over there. He is going to have Dustin move his furniture. He won't have much.  He wants to sell his computer desk and chair and the extra bedroom bed.  That will leave his recliner, rocker, desk, loveseat, end tables, TV and stand and coffee table from the living room. He will have his table, cart, and microwave from the dining area. Then he will have his bed, dresser, Mildred's high boy cedar chest and chest of drawers from his bedroom.  I will help him hang his curtains again. He just has two in the dining room and one in the bedroom. He will use his valences and give Karan and Bobby the curtains since he has mini blinds at both windows there.

He will continue to come over here for lunch. He will only be about 2 1/2 blocks away.

More later....it's time to go to breakfast.

I did some laundry and later read some in my latest book.  I received my first Time Magazine and read it then took it over to Bob to read.

Dustin came while I was there and booked Bob's move. It will be the on 22nd.

Bob will probably come over this evening for wine and then there is really nothing on TV. I will probably read.

Tomorrow is communion Sunday at church and Karan will preside.I am speaking again. 

No comments: