Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday Exercise Again

Today Bob and I will go to exercise class.  Afterward we will go to Bartlesville to eat lunch at Dink's Bar B Q.  Who knows when we will be able to go again.  I may be going to work again after the first of the month.  I will try to work afternoons if that happens.

After we eat, we will go walk the mall. I have spent my extra money on a Keurig 2.0 coffee maker and bought the coffees with the $25 gift card that came with it. The coffeemaker was on sale at Wal Mart for $117.00. I am calling it my early birthday gift to myself. After using Sherri's this weekend I decided to bite the bullet. I have really enjoyed the flavored coffees the past two mornings.

The maintenance man came last evening and found the broken spring from the dishwasher door. He is going to ask Martha if she wants him to order the part and repair it. If she refuses to have it repaired, I will call in someone who will fix it.  The door is heavy and may get sprung if it is not repaired. Maybe my friend, Bill, would fix it for me.  He used to be an appliance repair man before he went to college and got his degree. Or maybe even Bobby would fix it. I will have to bite the bullet and ask for help if Martha doesn't want him to fix it.  

More later.....

After our meal at Dink's we went to Hobby Lobby where I bought a new small Christmas tree that was on sale. Mine went to pieces two Christmas's ago and I didn't have one last year at all. I was looking through some boxes I had stored in my large storage closet and found a box labeled "Christmas decorations". That's when I decided to buy a new Christmas tree. I have a corner in my living room near the "front" door where I can put the tree.   After we left Hobby Lobby, we went to the mall and walked around.  Then we came back home. Bob dropped me off and then he went home to take his nap.

Later in the evening he came over for wine and we watched the World Series game. He went home before it was finished and I took my bath and watched the heartbreaking game. The Royals lost 3 to 2.  I was hoping for their win.

Then I went to bed.

More photos from the Peace Colloquy: 
This was a woman from a country the church assists and her interpreter. She did not speak English.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a great day, Margie....
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You too, Balisha!