Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday and a Free Day

I woke up at 2:30AM and went to the bathroom and took my med and then went back to bed. Sleeping from that point on was just off and on. Finally about 4:15AM, I just got up. Tossing and turning is not resting. I don't have anything planned for today.  It's just now 5:00AM.

The TV has been working well the past couple of days.  I was able to catch the CBS news yesterday without the picture tearing. But now, because of the rain, I guess, I can't get a picture at all. I did watch Amazon Prime CBS news for an earlier show.

Now I am back on Amazon Prime to watch the episode of The New Detectives I fell asleep during last night.

More later...

The rain has stopped now and I have a picture on my TV again.

I went up to Utopia this morning about 10:00AM and had a cinnamon roll and utopiachino. That took the place of my lunch.

My mail came and I got the Reporter and read it and then did the crossword puzzle. Then I took it over to Marilyn's. It's chilly and damp feeling. I did go out to Walmart and bought over $40.00 worth of groceries. I was out of a lot of food.

More even later...

I watched some more The New Detectives this afternoon.  About 4:00PM I took Missy out again. There were two stray cats out there so she didn't stay out long. Last evening we were under a fog advisory and tomorrow we are under a freeze warning.

At 5:00PM I watched TV and the news. 

About 7:00PM, I took my bath and Missy and I watched some more episodes of The New Detectives on Amazon Prime before we went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: