Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday and a Restless Night

I slept well last night but kept waking up. Luckily I was able to get back to sleep each time except at 4:00AM. I stayed in bed and tried to get back to sleep but this time I couldn't so shortly after at 4:00AM I just got up and dressed and got ready for the day. I fed Missy early to get her off the bed so I could make it. Yesterday I noticed there was a small spot that looked like a wet spot on the coverlet on the bed. It never dried however. I tried to clean it this morning but I'm not sure how well I did that. I have been meaning to take the coverlet over to the laundromat and wash it and dry it and this may give me the incentive to get that done. I will try to get to the bank before noon to get a roll of quarters.

It's almost 5:30AM now so I will get back to this after my breakfast. So, more later...

I see I never  got back to this on Saturday. And never posted anything on Sunday either.  Sorry!

No comments: