Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thursday and an Even More Swollen Hand

I slept very well last night...clear to nearly 4:30AM without interruption. Then I went back to bed and didn't get up until after 5:00AM.

I notice my hand is even more swollen this morning. It still doesn't hurt though. I wonder if  Dr. Gillis will call sometime this morning with the verdict?

I want to run the vacuum again this morning now that the carpet is dry. Then I have nothing else planned unto 5:30PM when we have the book review at the library.

I have dressed and fed myself and Missy. I notice Missy is not eating much of her cat food. I found a half dozen pieces on the den floor this morning...perfectly dry. Her water dish was completely dry this morning though. Hmmm.. I gave her some more of that wet cat food and she ate all of that and her little treats.

My carpet really looks nice. It really needed to be cleaned!

More later...I want to catch the news...

I cleaned the bare floors and after the doctor didn't call in the afternoon, I ran the vacuum with my left hand. The hand was swollen all day although by mid afternoon some of the swelling had gone down.  The apartment looks so nice with the clean carpet. I was still amazed at all the cat hair that was still in the vacuum when I finished though.

I took Missy outside for awhile while the sun was shining and it was nice. She loved that. She laid on the mat at the back door for a long time before I convinced her to come back in.  Merrill was mowing and making a lot of noise so she was willing.

I went over to Brahms and bought my yogurt for the week. 

Then I read my new Readers Digest all afternoon and at 5:15PM started for the Book Review at the library.  We had a good discussion meeting. The librarian will post some choices for the next month's read and I will try to get the next book from our library too. Gary wanted to read the book "Fear" by Bob Woodward but is way down the list at the library to get it. I told him I had it and would bring it back up and loan my copy to him.

After I picked mine up I drove back downtown to take it to him. Now he can take his name off the list at the library. I stopped at Sonic and bought a small banana milkshake.

Then I came back home and at 7:20PM, I took my bath and got myself ready for bed and Missy and I lay down on the sofa to watch The New Detectives on Amazon Prime. I fell asleep on the sofa during the program and woke up at 9:30PM and finally went on to bed.

No comments: