Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday and Another Trip Out of Town

I slept very well last night. I'm not surprised. I was very tired and went on to bed last night at 8:30.

I don't think it has rained yet but it is forecast. I have dressed and had my oatmeal and coffee.

I will make a quick trip to Independence later this morning after they open at 9:00AM. Walgreens notified me that my prescription is ready to be picked up. They automatically refill it each 90 days.

I am so glad I got the mowing done for the week yesterday. Now it won't matter if it rains or not.

I don't have anything else planned for today. I may see if  Nancy wants to have lunch. I have been so busy since Wednesday that I haven't seen her or heard from her. She generally just drops by instead of calling first.

More later....I will go watch the weather channel for the weather on the 8s and then the news.  I also watched the little grey kitty eat the cat food I put out.

About 8:30, I made a trip to Independence to pick up my prescription that I get from them.  Then just after I got home the storm moved in and we got into a tornado watch.  Tulsa's Broken Arrow is under a tornado warning.

Keith called a while ago and we went into the Blogger Spot and did some experimenting to figure out how to get my photos to transfer to the Blogger Spot blog.  We learned the easiest way was just to open my blog in another window and copy and paste those photos in where they belong on the Bloggers Spot.

It's amazing what you can do with Team Viewer.

It's my lunch time so I guess I will just fix some soup or some Schwan's pot pie for lunch.

So back later...

I had the soup and I have enough left for my supper tonight. It was very good.

We are under a storm watch until 5:00PM this evening. 

I watched the Dateline shows I had recorded until 9:00PM when I finally went on to bed. I was very tired. 

No comments: