Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday and a Great Night's Sleep

I slept like a log last night! When I got up this morning I fed the cats and watched the weather until the CBS news came on and then I came in the den to read the e-mail.

Now I have the laptop and am watching CBS news with one eye while I blog on it.

I don't have a plan for today. I have had my coffee and Chai and my oatmeal. I want to contact the mother of my mower and be sure she can mow on Monday evening. After yesterday's rain, the grass has really grown. And it looks like rain this morning too.

Something strange happened while Dean was here.  I ate a lot more food while he was here and we ate every meal out. Yet, I lost three pounds. How that happened is beyond me!

On Monday, I will need to contact my dentist and go over the Cherryvale and have him make a slight adjustment on my partial. It is a little long on the buccal side and is causing a blister under my tongue. He will need to take a little of that acrylic off and polish it smooth.

More later...

I had tomato basil soup with cheese and crackers for my lunch. That was an hour ago. Now I have been working on my blog on my computer and on the TV arranging recording of TV shows for the next week. I now have that done.

I did contact Krystal and ask if her daughter could mow for me on Monday evening..if it's not raining.  She said she could. Now I hope it doesn't rain all weekend.

More later...

I puttered around all day and about 4:00PM, I went over to Nancy's. I took her three of the Porter peaches Vic gave me. I had given three to Marilyn too. I have three left and will take them to church this morning and see if anyone wants them. I hated to tell Vic I don't care for peaches.  I figured I could give them to folks who do.

Nancy wanted me to stay and visit so I did. I came home about 8:30PM...quite a visit.  It was longer then I ever stay but I had not been over all week and she kept asking me not to go.

When I got home again, I took my bath and at 9:30PM, I went on to bed. 

No comments: