Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday and a Great Night's Sleep

I slept very well last night! Of course, I had mowed the back and that helped.  I slept until 6:00AM and that is almost unheard of in my experience.

I made my bed, dressed for the day and made up my face before fixing my coffee, Chai, oatmeal and juice. Then I fed the cat and her kittens. They ate like that was their last meal. Poor little things... I must be the only one feeding them.

I transferred another $100. back to my savings account. I only owe it one more payment and I will have paid back what I borrowed out of it for my partial. That will feel good.

I still have the large west side yard to mow today. I may wait until 7:00PM this evening to do that and avoid the dew on the grass. I also need to vacuum the den room and dust and I will try to get that done today.

I will have a big day tomorrow. Perhaps breakfast with Bob, my long hair appointment, a meeting with Bill Wade at 10:30AM for the classmate's information, and at 2:00PM, Bunco at Asbury Village.

Then I need to buy a few groceries at Walmart before coming back home and also stop to get milk at Braums.  I need to go to Independence one day soon to buy eyeliner and mascara at their Merle Norman store.

About 10:30, when it was in the lower 80 degrees, I went back out and mowed the west side yard.  It is somewhat in the shade and that made it easier. Then I emptied the bag and filled the kitchen trash bag too and put them both in the trash container. That's done for another week.

More later...It's 11:15AM now and I need to consider what to fix for my lunch.

No comments: