Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday and a Very Busy Day

I woke up late this morning and hadn't been up ten minutes when Bob texted me and offered to buy my breakfast if I would come to Coffeyville. I was going to come anyhow since I had several errands to run there, so I took him up on his offer. I rushed around and put myself together and then headed out to a trip to Coffeyville.

I picked him up at 7:10AM or so and we went to Eggberts there for breakfast. As promised, he bought. We had a good visit. I went to the bank afterward and took out enough money for my hair appointment. Then headed for that appointment. Toni did my hair and then I went out to Woodshed and filled up my gas tank. From there, I went to Walmart where I discovered I had lost my grocery list. I tried to wing it. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important.

Then I went to the library to read until my appointment with Bill Wade. Time got away from me and after I was fifteen minutes late, he called me and I apologized and got right over there. He gave me a packet of information on Coffeyville's Reawakening project there to send to my classmates and talked to me at length about the project. I will try to get that done sometime in the next week or so.

After that, I went back to Eggberts and had some lunch. Then I went out to Asbury Village for the Bunco games. I won the prize for most Buncos. I had four. That was a surprise! After I stopped at Braums for milk, I came on back home.

I knew I didn't have time this morning to do my blog so I wanted to get that done for the day.

More later....

By the way, this evening, I became a great grandmother again to Jerod's daughter Delilah Grace, a six pound girl.


Image may contain: one or more people and baby

Scott texted me about it. He just became a grandfather.

I read my book all evening and finally finished it.  I will take it back to the Coffeyville library next time I am in Coffeyville.

I took my bath about 7:30PM and went to bed at 10:00PM


No comments: