Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday and Giving Blood

Again, no matter what the day or the theme, the font is very tiny and I have to enlarge it to even read it. I had Cox Complete Care look at it one day last week but nothing changed.

This is the largest font on this site.. It should be huge. But it isn't.

I will clean this morning. I got up close to 6:00AM and dressed and fed myself my breakfast of oatmeal, as usual.  After I fixed my coffee and sat down to blog, the cats and the kittens appeared and wanted to be fed. It looks like the cat bowl and the two auxiliary bowls are mostly empty. They really go through the cat food. But then, there are seven of them in all. Luckily they don't all come to eat at the same time.

More later... 

I watched the impeachment proceeding until lunch time when  I fixed myself a sandwich with the last of my ham. I also fixed some of that Lipton tea.

I waited quite a time for my mail but it didn't come before time for me to leave for the bloodmobile. So I drove on over to Coffeyville. 

I gave blood about 1:30PM and when I was finished. I had another sandwich and some apple juice. Then after resting awhile, I came on back home. 

I watched the rest of the legislative proceedings. The Republicans are in denial about President Trumps situation even after all the testimony of those under subpoena who were supposed to tell the truth.  They think if they accept that testimony of the truth,. they will lose re-election even though polls show the 70 percent of the population thinks Trump did do a qib pro quo. They are so fearful of losing.

I don't know how all this will play out 

I watched TV for awhile this evening. When I turned over to Amazon Prime I discovered they have limited their offerings  now. They used to have a lot more  to offer. I don't know what the deal is.

At 9:00PM, I finally went on to bed.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Gosh, Margie! This font is huge! They must have fixed it.

Margie's Musings said...

No, I did. But it's way too large!

Donna. W said...

Your font is easily read, but if this is the largest, there must be something wrong.