Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday and a Busy Day There

I woke up early again this morning but that was alright. I had a lot to do. I dressed, ate my oatmeal, fed the cats, watched the weather and started  baking my coffeecake and made the sandwiches for the finger food/ shoe box packing party afterward. This is a photo of the group that stayed for the shoe box  packing. We had 53 boxes altogether. I few of the group had already left before we got around to taking this photo.

Image may contain: 13 people, including Karan Lee Musick-Maritt and Leslie Brooks, people smiling, indoor

Johnna will pick them up tomorrow and deliver them to Independence Kansas to the First Baptist Church. That's where they are shipped from. 

More later...I had better get my newsletters done before I go any further with this. 

I got them finished and sent the ones out in e-mail right away. Then I printed off the ones that have to be sent in snail mail . I put them out on the mailbox with the flag up.

I went out to Dollar General this afternoon and bought some more envelopes and also some more cat food. and a birthday card for Scott.  I won't need it until sometime tomorrow since I still have enough for tomorrow.

I fooled around until I figured out how to print off that photo showing the group that worked on the shoe boxes. I thought I could print it from my phone but evidently my phone couldn't print it from my antique printer.

I will watch 60 Minutes and then go take my bath, At 9:00PM, I will go on to bed. I was up very early this morning.

No comments: