Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday and No Particular Plan

I slept very well last night and got up before 5:00AM. I had my sleep out. I dressed and ate my breakfast and when I opened the front door, four cats were out there hoping for cat food. I put some in four different bowls so they wouldn't be growling at one another. 

Now they have all had their fill and are gone.

I don't have anything planned for today. Tomorrow I will go to Coffeyville  to go to breakfast with Bob, if he's interested. Afterward I will do my usual Wednesday routine. I will go to the bank, get gas out at the Woodshed, go to Walmart there in Coffeyville  and then at 9:30AM I will go to the beauty shop and get my hair done. I may go to Lannings and have that great small salad for lunch and after that if I am hungry. Then I may go to the library and read. I downloaded a new book on my phone Kindle app. I tried to download it on my Kindle but it didn't download there.  I don't know what the problem was. But I can read it from my phone anyhow.Just one less gadget to have to carry around.

Then at 2:00PM, I will go out to Asbury Village for bunco there. That lasts until 4:00PM and after that, I will come on back home.

I would go by Nancy's house today but she has been sick off and on for days, She won't go to the doctor and won't even go to the clinic here, David, her son, and his wife are to be here for Thanksgiving.  He will undoubtedly want to put her in a nursing home again. She is sick about half the time.

I have tried to help her several times but after we went to see Dr. Christensen last summer and he didn't find anything wrong with her, I just gave up trying to get her some help. It may be just that she drinks coffee all day long. That much coffee can't be good for her. 

More later... 

I watched some of the impeachment testimony before lunch. Then I fixed myself a ham sandwich for lunch with iced tea and later went out to Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush.

After that I raked half the leaves in the front yard into piles and used my leaf vacuum to vacuum them up and mulch them before I completely played out. It won't do much good because the leaves will still be falling but I needed the exercise. It's 2:40PM now and I will rest awhile.

More later... 

I read some in the afternoon and then watched some programs I had recorded.  

Late afternoon I watched the news and at 6:00PM, I took my bath and put my pjs on. Then I watched the Bull show I had missed but recorded Monday evening. 

I also did a load of laundry and dried it and folded it out 

At 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: