Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wednesday and Breakfast Out

For some reason, I have to enlarge the font on this notebook computer to even read it.

I slept well again last night. I got up shortly before 5:00AM and dressed, ate some oatmeal and had my coffee and chai. I have texted Bob to see if he wants to go to breakfast at Eggberts there in Coffeyville.  I haven't heard back from him yet so he is either not up yet or he is in the shower. .

My usual Wednesday activities are on today's menu. It's supposed to rain today so that may be more of a challenge. I need to get a few groceries at the Coffeyville Walmart too.

I finally heard back from Bob. He had already had his coffee and an English muffin.  So I will save the money. :) I don't know when the rain will start today

More later.... 

I didn't leave for Coffeyville until 9:00AM. My hair appointment isn't until 9:30AM. After I got it done I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. Then I went to Walmart and bought $58.00 worth of groceries.  After that, I read awhile and listened to the radio until time to go to Bunco at Asbury Village. We played until 3:30PM when we finally finished. I won "most buncos": and got a lovely Christmas wreath. I hung it on my front door when I got back home.

I had fun but will have to go back to Coffeyville tomorrow afternoon to give blood. Then I will go back again on Friday for their $2.00 meal at the senior center at 11:00AM.

It will be an expensive gas week but I need the fellowship so I will go.

More later....

I watched TV for awhile and then read the Reader's Digest that was in the mail when I got home.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and got ready for bed. But I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" before 9:00PM and I went to bed.

No comments: