Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

I got up pretty early this morning too. I slept very well but I had gone to bed early so I had my sleep out early. And I was concerned about what all I had saved on that auxiliary drive Keith gave me.  I had hoped I had remembered to save all the important stuff like last year's Classmate newsletter with the format of the newsletter and the Basic address list for the church newsletter. I also hoped I have the Journal's e-mail address on one of these two computers. I know it won't be on this notebook since it has been put away but it probably is on the laptop that I am using for my primary computer now.
I will need that to send in the Church Brief each week.

More later...I had better get that done now.

I got the Church Brief  sent in.  That address was in the notebook so I lucked out.

Later I  washed the bare floors and then at noontime I warmed up the beans and baked the cornbread, I fixed myself some iced tea too. I called Nancy to see if she wanted to join me but the phone rang four or five times and then went to "busy". I imagine she is sick again. to her stomach.. After I ate my lunch I fixed a bowl for her and took her some cornbread too when I finally reached her. Sure enough she was sick again. I took it over to her and stayed awhile and visited,

When I got home I vacuumed  the rest of the house.

I went out to Dollar General and bought a few groceries.

When I got back home I played some solitaire and read awhile.
came back to watch TV until bedtime.
Later this afternoon I watched some TV until bath time. After I had my bath and into my pjs, I will watch some "Murder She Wrote" and the  go to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: