Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday and Laundry Again

I had a problem with the size of my font and hope I have that fixed now. If not, I will have to call Cox Complete Care again. The font changed so small on my notebook that  I could barely read it. So I made it larger.  I notice it is still tiny in the Post Header though.  I may have to contact Cox Complete Care anyhow..

I slept fitfully last night. I had this font problem on my mind and couldn't recall how to change it back to a readable size. 

Anyhow, I got my bed changed today, That was the only thing I lacked after I cleaned the apartment on Thursday. 

I have fed  the cats and myself as well. In a little while I will start the laundry. I changed the sheets to my alternate set.


I have the laundry finished and put away. I have remade the bed too. I also went out to the local Dollar General store and finished buying things for the Christmas Child project box. Tomorrow I wil have to make some tiny sandwiches for finger foods. 

I warmed up my beans and cornbread for my lunch. I also ate the last ice cream bar for dessert.

It is nearly 1:00 PM now and is 57 degrees. The weather can't decide whether to be fall or winter. It's only the middle of November and we haven't had much fall that's for sure.

I went by Nancy's and rang the doorbell but she didn't answer. I taped the name and telephone number of the man at the Tyro store to her front door storm door glass. She wanted me to find out what that was while I was out last night so I went in there and the girl who helps him gave it to me. David and his wife plan to come for Thanksgiving and she wanted to get one of those wonderful pies from him to serve them. 

I don't know whether she will order one or not. 

When I couldn't raise her by telephone or in person,I called her cousin Dale, who looks after her some, and told him about the situation. He managed to contact her. He called me back and told me she was home.  She was either still in bed or ignoring the doorbell and phone. She is sick about half the time. Anyhow, that is up to her.

About 3:00PM, I went out and re-mowed the front and side yards and got a bunch of leaves mowed up. Then I used my leaf vacuum and vacuumed many of them up. It looks a lot better. It probably won't do a lot of good. Leaves are still falling.  But at least for awhile it will look better. This time I took some photos. It's 4:15PM now and I think I have everything done I had hoped to do.  And the exercise was good for me. 

One of the little gray kittens is out there now eating the cat food. He/she is looking around for the competition.  So far, he/she is by herself. 

At 6:00PM , I took my bath and later after I watched  "Bull",  I went on to bed at 9:00PM.

4 comments:

marlu said...

The font looks bigger to me today!

Galla Creek said...

Looks good. Heading is darker and very readable, but maybe one size smaller.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you, Gals. I appreciate the comments.

Kay said...

Your font looks good on my computer too. Yay!