Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday and a Slow Day

I got up at 5:00AM as usual this morning. I got myself ready for the day, had my usual breakfast  and opened the front door to find 4 cats  waiting for the breakfast. The Big Yellow Tom was quite insistent  and climbed on the front door glass. He must have been very hungry. I put my shoes on and went out the garage door to feed them. I took the double dish, two blue bowls and another plastic bowl.

They all get fed and I took all but the double dish back in.  Big mama cat wanted to eat some more so I left that one out there.

I don't have a plan for today. The apartment is clean and the laundry is caught up too. will probably just read since it is still very cold out there.

I may check in on Nancy today. I have done that for several days. She is never dressed and not wanting to go anywhere. The food pantry is open today from noon till 2:00PM, I may go see what they  are offering. I would like some more blackberries so I could make a blackberry cobbler for Sunday's basket dinner at church.

I plan to also buy a cherry pie at Tyro where they sell the Amish food.

So, more later.

It's 11:30AM and I have just finished reading my second book.  I want to go out to Dollar General and get another couple of things and also run by Nancy's and see if she wants to go out to the food pantry.

The mailman just came so I will get back to this later....

I decided to go to Independence and have lunch at Big Cheese and afterward go by the Dairy Queen and get a small blizzard. I called  Karen R.to see if she would like to go with me. She lives in Independence. She was on her way back from Bartlesville and had just had lunch at the Copan Truck Stop or she would have done that. She wants me to ask her again. I told her I like to go up there and do that each Friday. She said if she was not scheduled to work at the Day Care she works at that day, she would do that.  It depends on her schedule.

I got a new magazine and I have no idea who subscribed to it for me.  It is called "Women's Health".

My daughter donated her books to the library here in Caney. They were delighted to get them. The large librarian just picked up those boxes like they were nothing at all. She said if any were any they already had, they would put the extras in their book sale.  I told her she would eventually get mine and that would be fine for me too

More later...

I have been watching the news and it is 6:05PM and around 7:00PM, I will take my bath and get ready for bed. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

No comments: