Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday and Rain

I slept pretty well last night and woke up only once and took my tyroid med then.

I got up and get myself ready for the day and ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee. I am working on my chai now.

Only two cats came to eat this morning. Mama cat always comes and not Big Yellow Tom is here too. It is raining lightly so I guess the others are holed up somewhere to stay dry.

We are supposed to get snow tonight. That will probably stop me from going over early for breakfast with Bob. I will still go over for my hair appointment unless it is really bad. It will just be light by then.

I have finished all my books. I have a couple to return tomorrow at the Coffeyville library and three to return here at the Caney library this afternoon. On Mondays, Tuesdays,  Wednesdays and Fridays  the Caney library doesn't open until noon. On Thursdays and Saturdays it opens at 8:00AM.  Strange hours here.

Both the cats are gone  now so I will go bring the bowls in. I also may do some laundry this morning while it's raining...it's just barely raining here. At noon I will go to the library and retun these books and get some more

More later....

I went to the Caney library about 1:30pm and took the three books back and checked out three more. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow and I may not be able to make my hair appointment in the morning at 9:30AM. At least I have something to read now. I also bought gas while I was out. Now I have a full tank. Even if I can get over to Coffeyville tomorrow, I won't have to go out to Woodshed and pump my own gas in this cold weather. I will just get my hair done and go by their library. I still have three of their books

More later...

I tried to get into the beauty shop today but Toni was completely full. I will just have to brave the elements tomorrow and go on over there. She is always completely booked. I also need to drop off the books from the Coffeyville library and then I will just come on back home....driving carefully.

The cats came out in force for their supper. Maybe they realized tomorrow might be difficult. After they finished,, I took in their dishes.

I watched my recorded program of "Bull"tonight and then turned off the TV and took my bath around 7:00PM and then read until 10:00PM when I went on to bed.


3 comments:

Annsterw said...

Rain here too...UGH! Missing that sunshine we had yesterday in Pa!! Have a great day!

Donna. W said...

Snowing here in Chief's Kingdom.

Margie's Musings said...

Oh my, Donna! At least it was nice for the game on Sunday!