Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept very well last night. I got up close to 5:00AM and got myself ready for the day. I had my oatmeal and coffee and chai and watched some of the news with one eye while I read my book and finished it with the other.

There were four cats this morning so I filled the double bowl and the two blue ones and then another clear container. They all ate their fill and then I brought those containers back in and washed them.

I mopped the front door area, the kitchen and the bathroom floors. I will vacuum after the CBS news is over. By then the wet floors should be dry for sure.

More later....

I vacuumed the carpets and dusted and then I called the Coffeyville library and they are there today so I decided to make another trip back there and get these books to them before I am fined for a late return. Then I got my car washed and came on back home.

I read most of the afternoon until I got tired of it and decided to go out to Eggbert's here and have a nice bowl of their potato soup. Then, completely full, I came back home.

It's almost 4:00PM now. The channel 6 news is on at 4:00PM

So more even later...

After I saw the news, I turned off the TV, and read until 7:00PM when I took my bath and then went back to my book. At 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: