Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

Today is the day I usually clean the apartment and I will get to that by this afternoon. Sometime today I need to go to Independence to the Walgreen store and pick up my thyroid prescription. I will probably do that this morning. Then I will vacuum and dust this afternoon.

I had four cats out front this morning to eat breakfast. I filled the double bowls, two blue bowls and on clear bowl. They all ate and then left. It is very cold out there this morning. It is 13 degrees. I brought in the bowls.

I would like to drop by the kids; and see the puppies.  We will see.

More later...

My son-in-law just called to see what my plan is to see the puppies.  I told him I planned to try to see them after lunch and he has deliveries this morning so we will see how that goes.   They are to have their tails docked tomorrow so today would be the best time to see them if it is possible. I will call John before I try to come see them and see if he's around.

I have texted Karen R to see if she can have lunch with me but she must be working today at the day care. She is not sure what her schedule will be yet. She told me that last Friday.

More later....

I ate lunch at Big Cheese and then went out to the kids' to see the new puppies. They are so cute!

Then I came on home and read all afternoon. About 6:39PM three of the cats came for dinner. The two yellow ones and Gray Mama. When they finished, I brought in the bowls.

At 7:00PM or so, I took my bath and at 9:00AM, I went to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: