Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast in Coffeyville

I texted Bob A. about the time I thought he might be up and asked him if he wanted to have breakfast..on me. He agreed and I planned to go on over to Coffeyville even though it was very dark out and raining some too.

I had had my coffee and Chai and some oatmeal very early. I got up about 4:30AM. I had gone to bed so early I had my sleep out.  I picked him up at 7:00AM and we went to Eggberts for breakfast. After I took him home, I went out to Woodshed and bought gasoline. Then I went on to the beauty shop for my hairdo. After that, I went to the Coffeyville library and found the book I had been reading at home and sat for an hour there and read some more of it.

Then I went up to the senior center and waited for the others to come. We played  Bunco until almost 3:00PM and then I gave Karan the directories I had put together and she will sew them on her machine and take them out to church.

I got home about  4:00PM and found my copy of the book and read until 6:00PM, when I finished it.

The gray mama cat was waiting for me to open the door at 6:00PM and bring her dish out to her with her dinner. I haven't seen any of the others yet. It is cold and rainy out there. They are probably holed up somewhere reasonably warm.

More later....the news is on now...

I turned off the TV after I saw the news.  I finished my book while listening to music on Alexa. At 7:00PM I took my bath and at 9:00PM I went on to bed.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I can't concentrate well enough to read if there's music playing. I wish I could!